4.3 - Is there anything that is working for anybody?
daydreamhero

I know there are 5.1 million posts regarding the awfulness that is/was the 4.3 upgrade ... has anyone found any REAL solutions to the residual problems? The battery drain has made my phone near-useless which is more than I can say for the Verizon customer service. I spoke with someone on the phone who went through the same garbage options that have been posted online (Safe Mode after ejecting the battery and memory card, factory reset, etc.), to no avail. He gave me someone else's information who decided that I was not worth responding to, so I may have to forego the great cell phone service for great customer service elsewhere -- but I've obviously gone off topic. Has anyone found anything that has proven useful in eliminating these great "benefits" of the 4.3 "upgrade"? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: 4.3 - Is there anything that is working for anybody?
dei2183

I just spent 45 min with them discussing the problem with them and they hung up on me guess that was my answer

0 Likes
Re: 4.3 - Is there anything that is working for anybody?
bearone21
Legend

my 4.3 upgrade was dec 18th & was problem free.

no wi-fi issues, freezing, turning off by itself.

i have 2 pop3 email accounts + gmail & yahoo mail app that sync as they're supposed to.

i can't access the sd card from usb but phone will charge on usb but i always charge with the wall charger with the phone off...battery life has improved.

i use a card reader to load pics & music to sd card, any additional pics i email or mms to the phone.

extra apps: chase bank, google skymap, intellicast wx, yahoo mail.

0 Likes