4.3 update not recieved yet on galaxy s4 min
babynotepad

Hi, my name is aj and i recently bought the galaxy s4 mini and i searched and searched for the update 4.3 but it still says device is up to date im running 4.2.2 but i heard Verizon already rolled it out

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4.3 update not recieved yet on galaxy s4 min
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello babynotepad!

I want you to get your update too! The updates do get pushed out in cycles automatically. However, you can try and pull it from the device manually. Just go to Menu/Settings/About Phone/Software Update/Check For New Software Update and let me know if that begins the process. Additionally, you can pull the update while picking up Wifi. View all of the details of the update here: http://vz.to/1iZQeJ6

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
crazyhubbyndad
Enthusiast - Level 2

i got the same question. apparently it wasnt included in the update according to the forum. i hope verizon gets it fixed soon.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Verizion rolled 4.3 out for the S4 a couple of months ago.  You should think twice and do your research before downloading it.  There have been a lot of problems reported post update on this site.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know having the update is important babynotepad. We do our best to roll out new software to our customers and some are by area and in stages. What build number do you have? Are you having any issues with your phone currently?

• From a home screen, tap Apps (located in the lower-right).

• From the "Apps" tab, tap Settings.

• From the "System" section, tap About phone.

• View the Build number.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
0 Likes
babynotepad

2014-01-09 08.12.24.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello babynotepad!

I want you to get your update too! The updates do get pushed out in cycles automatically. However, you can try and pull it from the device manually. Just go to Menu/Settings/About Phone/Software Update/Check For New Software Update and let me know if that begins the process. Additionally, you can pull the update while picking up Wifi. View all of the details of the update here: http://vz.to/1iZQeJ6

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
peterzigzag

Hi babynotepad,  I don't understand how dumb the support people are that work for Verizon. They still don't realize that the update for the Samsung S4 Mini did not include an upgrade to android 4.3. Hopefully the upgrade will be coming soon. The screen shot of your phone shows all the correct numbers for the latest update for the S4 Mini.

0 Likes