4.3 update on 1/11/14
happy2bbren

Battery draining quickly.  Previously have been able to connect to wi-fi at work, now unable.  Anybody else notice some puntuation symbols have moved on the keyboard? 

0 Likes
Re: 4.3 update on 1/11/14
mcarroll104

I'm having all sorts of issues with my phone since the upgrade including being unable to connect to wi-fi at work.  Battery seems like it never gets fully charged, pop-up message that my wi-fi connnection is unstable, and most frustrating of all is the constant freezing of the phone.  I have removed and replaced the battery at least 10-15 times since the upgrade.  It is active for a few minutes and then freezes again.  I have deleted some newer applications that I downloaded over the weekend thinking that might be it, but after reading numerous complaints about the upgrade, it's obvious that the upgrade has messed up our phones. 

This is unacceptable.  I cannot use my phone.  This needs to be resolved immediately.  This is my only phone so I rely on the service that it will always be available.  I understand that Samsung has pulled back or temporarily stopped the upgrade, but what about those of us who went through the upgrade?  We need this fixed now!

Please advise. 

0 Likes
Re: 4.3 update on 1/11/14
happy2bbren

I wasn't having issues with freezing until last night.  Searching the web and pages wouldn't load.  Need fix!

0 Likes