4g lte home internet
melankton90

Is the lte home internet good for live streaming when using hulu live

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g lte home internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

melankton90, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this. Yes, you will be able to live stream using the 4G LTE Home Internet. Check out the link below for more details. Does this help?

http://spr.ly/6602GACbm

0 Likes
Brownc923
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hulu live sees LTE home internet as a hot spot. Hulu live does not work on hot spots.  I called Hulu and they said they had no plans to address that issue. So- NO LTE does not work with Hulu Live. I have nor had any problems with Netflix, Acorn or Amazon Prime. 

Brownc923
Enthusiast - Level 2

BTW.  I downgraded to regular Hulu and it works fine

0 Likes
cjs9473
Enthusiast - Level 3

AI had to cancel Hulu Live when I switched to 4G LTE internet. I am able to use ATT Now without a problem. 

0 Likes
VerizonCommunity1996
Enthusiast - Level 1

NONONO! we cannot access HULU on our TV with Verizon LTE. Spent an hour talking with Hulu - Hulu says Verizon needs to change the WiFi IP address from 'Mobile' to 'Static' and then Hulu will work just fine. Verizon says they only do that for business accounts AND it costs $500. It is absolutely ridiculous that Verizon will not make that change for a customer. We've had Verizon for 30+ years. I am so frustrated with the lack of customer service we're actively looking to switch all of our devices.

@melankton90 wrote:

Is the lte home internet good for live streaming when using hulu live

0 Likes
VerizonCommunity1996
Enthusiast - Level 1

this is not true. its the same info csr gave and it is entirely false/misleading.

0 Likes
tthomp436

Are you using something else to access the live channels?

0 Likes
JKTHOMAS77

This answer is totally misleading.  It doesn't specifically address HULU but as I'm chatting with them now to process a refund and cancellation because you can't stream with this service I can definitely say this answer is wrong.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use your service to meet your needs is mandatory.  We want to get to the bottom of this issue.  What device were you having issues using Hulu with?  What specifically happened when using Hulu?  Did you have issues using any other third party platforms on that device/service as well?  -Sean

0 Likes