Re: 4g lte home internet
smithpendi1

It works, but the IP address keeps changing and you have to get on tech support with Hulu - a pain in the butt.

0 Likes
Zilada

I can’t use Sling, Paramount Plus or Peacock with the LTE home internet.  So much for streaming!  What a joke,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to ensure that you have an excellent experience with our service, Zilada. We need to make sure that we are on the same page. Are you referring to the service listed at this link (https://www.verizon.com/home/lte-home-internet/)?

Aside from the applications listed in your message, are you able to use the internet with other applications or other tasks? -Antonio

0 Likes
DTDC

HULU LIVE (the more expensive version of Hulu with live TV and local channels) absolutely does NOT work with Verizon LTE home internet.

Hulu Live thinks the LTE internet is a mobile hotspot.  It does not work with mobile hotspots or mobile devices like phones. 

0 Likes
jthompson196
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see the OP did not respond to your questions, so I will since I'm having the same issue.  The problem with watching Hulu Live is that Hulu tries to verify that you're at your "home location" when watching.  If they can't verify that you are at your home location, you can only watch what is in the streaming service, nothing live.  I assume they can't verify because there is not an address associated with Verizon Home internet?  I've also seen some posts say that it's due to the IP not being a static IP, but ours wasn't static before, so I'm not sure that's the issue. 

In our case, we are connecting directly from our smart TV.  We have not had this problem with Netflix or Disney + or any of the other streaming services that we use, but unfortunately, Hulu was the one that we watched most.

I really don't want to have to go back to our old internet provider, but this is a big issue for us.

Thanks,

Julie 

ER_butch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had this issue with Hulu live I had to call 3 times each week to Hulu because the ip would change and it appeared I was no longer home. 20 minutes with Hulu and they override it each time successfully. But, I am not going to call 3 times each week to do this. I wish Verizon could/would fix this. I like the home internet but as soon as something else is available that matches speed I will switch for the ability to stream live tv. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly appreciate these details, and want to ensure this issue is resolved ASAP. This particular issue is a direct Hulu issue, and would need to be examined by them for a resolution.

*Breanna

0 Likes
ER_butch
Enthusiast - Level 1

You are customer support. Several of us have been very specific why Verizon and Hulu Live does not work. You keep saying give  us specifics, then say it’s a Hulu problem. You have not given us details, even though you ask us for details. So please, tell us WHY it is a Hulu problem and NOT Verizon. Maybe we can talk to Hulu then about changing it. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ER_butch. We want you to enjoy your 4G LTE Home Internet without any issues. Let's help you find a resolution you can count on. We have sent you a Private Note to get started. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ER_butch We certainly want you to enjoy all of your features. Can you tell us if all your other apps work (Disney, Videos, Music, calls, data, messages)? -Dolores

0 Likes