$800 UPGRADE NOT APPLIED SINCE JUNE!
jakeacorbin

Never did I think I'd have to post here, but I have spoken 5 times to people since July and have YET to receive my $800 promotional upgrade ($33.33/month) since sending in my S10. I have a call recording app and everything that I am ready to send to whoever, with proof that I have been told every time that it will show up the next billing cycle. Everyone says they see it on my account but it is NOT reflected in my bill! Someone straighten this out!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $800 UPGRADE NOT APPLIED SINCE JUNE!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that everything is applied as intended. Sorry to learn about the your experience but glad to help. If you don't mind, I would like to learn more about the situation and to find a lasting resolution. I have sent over a Private Message so we can pick up the conversation there.  -Chris

0 Likes
Jdf289

Hopefully I also get a response because I did not want to make another topic for the same issue. I also have not received my adjusted amount for my upgrade. I have talked to Verizon through the chat. The first representative said I was going to receive an email with the ticket number for reference and never received any email. The second time I chatted with Verizon, they said, Verizon just received my trade in, or somewhere along the lines that my trade in has to go through a process from wherever they inspect the phone from, which of course is false. They also said once they are done with the process it would take 1-2 billing cycles which I'm sure it does but again it is not right that I have to wait longer for their mistakes. My trade in was also received in July of 2021. I am happy that I saved the email with the submission number to look up the trade in process. Very weird by Verizon that when I looked up my status it stated they never received the trade and after I talked to Verizon it magically appeared that it was accepted from a certain date etc. I hope my problem is resolved or try again to post this topic as a new one until I get help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand the importance of receiving your promotion, and we can certainly look into what is going on, and how we can help. Please send us a Private Note so we may be able to assist.*Gert

0 Likes
xAerdonx

I'm having the same issue.  The tracking info shows that Verizon received my trade in phone on 1/20.  I received an email this morning reminding me to send my phone in.  I contacted Verizon via chat this morning and they tell me they see that it arrived and not to worry, I need to take no more action.  This posts and a few others like it make me feel like I'm going to need to worry and take more action.  I wouldn't have done taken this trade in offer if I knew the frustrations it was going to cause.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, xAerdonx! We know it is important to verify the status of your Trade-in, and we would love the opportunity to help you today! Can you please send us a Private Message to better assist you? 

0 Likes