Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After Android Pie update my Edge Panels do not work properly
DESIGNENG2001

I am having problems with my Edge panels working at all. The People Edge and Apps Edge seem to work ok. But the Support & More panel does not work at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: After Android Pie update my Edge Panels do not work properly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know that the Edge panels can be useful on your device Designeng2001. I would love to help figure this out for you. What happens when you try to use the Support & More panel? Have you restarted your device?  Are you data and voice services working properly? 

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jrh4054

Imagine that, a major system update caused a problem.  That rarely happens.  Yeah, right.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Updates are always meant to bring big improvements to a phone. We do want to get this figured out. Are you having the same problem with the Edge Display? What exactly happens when you try to use the Support & More panel?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes