After the Oct 24th update, no LTE and I cant make phone calls.
Ne0341990
Enthusiast - Level 1

my phone connects fine to wifi but once i take that off it never connects to the mobile network like usual. No 4g lte nor can i make phone calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: After the Oct 24th update, no LTE and I cant make phone calls.
Ne0341990
Enthusiast - Level 1

i meant to meantion im using a Galaxy s20 and ive tried resetting the network settings, restarting my phone, doing a hard reset using the "lower volume" and "lock" keys and also recently did a "factory reset" nothing has worked.

DMathews1
Contributor - Level 3

Your phone is clearly still under warranty, so if nothing at all works to fix it, you can simply return it for another one...or get it fixed.  If you are in the states I believe they will direct you to a place/franchise called YouBreakIfix... (or something like that)....  

If you are able to make a phone call with wifi calling, I'd recommend you call tech support 611, and ask that what you can do.  If you are unable to make any calls, drop into a Verizon Corporate Store;  maybe they can help. 

It sounds like you have already done the "normal stuff" to get it to work.   Worst case is Verizon/Samsung will fix or replace your phone.  Good luck!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Ne0341990. We are very sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing on your Samsung Galaxy S20. We definitely want to ensure that it is working with the network correctly. Can you please describe what happens when you attempt to make a call, send a text message, and use data without the aid of Wi-Fi? When did this first begin? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes