All incoming calls go to voicemail
cdblanchard

I have the dreaded all incoming calls go to voice.  No help from customer service, they created a trouble ticket but no status update.  It has been a week and not receiving calls is a REAL BIG PROBLEM.  I've searched the web and it appears this is a frequent problem and many customers have had to either change carriers or change phone numbers.  One Verizon customer changed carriers for 6 months and returned to Verizon and the problem was still there.  This is a problem that goes back 10 years, but seems to stump Verizon each and every time.  

Other than changing carriers does anyone out there know how to fix this?  If anyone eventually had Verizon fix this (it appears to be a network problem), how long did it take.  I am at my wits end.  At least they could provide status.  This should not be that hard for a rather frequent problem, although only a frequent problem with Verizon as opposed to other carriers from what I can find on the web.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All incoming calls go to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how not receiving calls could be a problem and are here to help. When was the last time you spoke with an agent regarding this?*Stanley

0 Likes
leftygirl75

I have the same issue.  I was on the phone with customer service for 2 hours one day trying to get it figured out, I was shuffled from person to person and never had anything resolved.  It isn't happening as frequently as it used to but it still is frustrating .  No one at customer service seemed to know what to do.  It was maddening having to explain the problem EVERY time I was transferred.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

leftygirl75, it is important to us that all of your calls reach you. It is important to us to go through all troubleshooting steps to get down to the root cause of why it may be happening, as several reasons can be the factor. Was there a ticket filed with our engineers?  -Tionna

0 Likes