Re: All of my calls are going directly to voicemail
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here!!!

0 Likes
JRPatrick

Yep. Mine too. I spend a ton of money on devices and service, just to not get my calls. 2 Verizon stores can't help me so far. Maybe time to go to ATT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to receive calls at all times is mandatory.  We are here to help.  A private message has been sent to you for further assistance.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to receive calls at all times is mandatory.  We are here to help.  May we please have your full name and a phone number to contact you at for further assistance (if you have anything available)?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please disregard that last post as this was sent in public by accident.  A private one has now been sent instead.  Please only respond in private.  Thank you.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
jaylmw08
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks! this was exactly my problem and solution. glad i didn't need to mess with any settings as there were a couple temp work arounds discussed here with changing network to lte/cdma from global to switching off hd voice and video calls. much appreciated. 

jasen

0 Likes
mandielynn0507

I am having the same issue also. I have the s10 and more often than not, the only way I know I got a call is when I get the message "just tried to call, it went right to voicemail!" It's very frustrating considering we switched from Straight Talk (that was also running off Verizon towers) and never had an issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mandielynn0507, we never want you to miss a call. We regret that your calls are going straight to voicemail. Allow us to help. Is the software up to date on your phone? Please make sure that the call forwarding option is not on. Please check out the link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-17268/ for steps.  AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
Safowler4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having the same issues for over a year now. Some calls come through fine but others don't. No notifications or anything. I've spent hours on the phone with Verizon and they couldn't even fix it.  Happened with y previous phone and the new new Ipone. I think it's their network and they just won't fix it.

elittos

While booting to safe booting to safe mode proved there is something causing this to happen, how can we determine exactly what app is causing the problem???? 

0 Likes