Android 10
bb45
Enthusiast - Level 2

When will the Galaxy S9+ get the android 10 update?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to work perfectly! Have you tried restarting your device to see if there was an update available? Did you have any issues with the software version now? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
KSGerber
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon will not say when the 10 update is coming. They normally won't say until the update is about to come out. I would guess probably late December to February. Android 10 is being tested on the S9.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

And @KSGerber , how do you know this?  @vzw_customer_support@michelleh_vzw  can you verify this?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
KSGerber
Contributor - Level 1

I read the web postings about it. Samsung is going to update the S9 to Android 10. It will probably be shortly after the S10 is updated. I've been with Verizon for nearly 20 years. They don't publish when an update is coming out until it is about to come out. It usually takes a few months of beta testing before an update comes out. Normally Verizon will put the update out shortly after Sprint and At&t put their's out. I'm guessing but I have seen it that way over the years. Most likely it will be very early 2020.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KSGerber and java6, we understand wanting the latest software update. Since software updates are released in intervals, we don't have an exact date when the Galaxy S9+ will update. You can check for software updates on the device by following the steps listed in http://spr.ly/66081KkGI. I hope this is beneficial.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes