Android 13 update?
jmartinez168

#Android13

It's been 2 weeks since the update came out but I still have not received notice. I check everyday.  I haven't seen any notices or schedule from Verizon.  Anyone have any updates?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android 13 update?
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@jmartinez168 

On my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, I received and was able to Update Software to Android 13, back on October 27, 2022. What type of device are you using? It may be s heduled for later depending on the device you utilize.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
jmartinez168

I have S22 ultra. I heard they even started updating S21 and I still haven't received my update notification 

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@jmartinez168 

I wish I could help, although I would strongly suggest calling into Verizon and speaking with a Tier II Tech. 

I wish you the best of luck.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
arc549
Enthusiast - Level 2

@jmartinez168, do you have an unlocked phone?  I have an unlocked 22 Ultra and I too check every day for the update to no avail.

0 Likes
jmartinez168

Yes. Unlocked. Purchased through Samsung. They had the best trade in value.  😆 

0 Likes
arc549
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep!  Same here!  I am guessing they are giving preference to the locked phones first which would be ridiculous if that were the case.  Hopefully we get the update soon.

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@jmartinez168 @arc549 

If you have an unlocked Galaxy S22 series smartphone and live in the United States but haven't received the update yet, then you can go to the Settings app and navigate to Software Update, and then tap on Download to install the new update.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
jmartinez168

I have been doing that. Everyday since the end of October. It says the update from sep 29 is the last update.  Doesn't say new update available. 😥

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@jmartinez168 

Connect the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with your PC using the USB cable.

If this screen appears, an update is available. To install the software update, choose Firmware upgrade and follow the on-screen instructions. ...

If this screen is not displayed, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra already has the latest version

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes