Re: Android 4.3 Update
Nipthecatlovee

Pennsylvania just received the update finally Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

0 Likes
gwhizkids
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you, Verizon. It took a long time, but you did get it to it us.

Joe

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
inkedblots

I'm in TN, no update. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Nipthecatlovee

It'll be there soon

0 Likes
randroid1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Finally after almost a week of waiting!  My wife and I have it in North Carolina!

Have not had much time to check it out but first impressions are that the feel is much smoother, colors are more brilliant and it seems a little faster!

Thanks Verison and expect my payment to be a week late! 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Thanks for letting the rest of us customers on this peer to peer forum that you'll be late paying your bill. Good luck if we see you back here complaining about your service being shut off for non-payment.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Naterz,

Having a phone that gives you at least the basic functions of what a phone should do is a must! Thank you for the images! I would love to review your account and reach a resolution for you! I have followed you on our community forum. If you could, please follow me at and send me a private message with your telephone number and account password. We will get to the bottom of this issue together!

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
purduejatt
Contributor - Level 1

got it just now in Chicago, IL.

0 Likes
inkedblots

Since I've never gotten an update on my S3, how to they show up? Do I get a pop-up message? Do I have to go look for it?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try Settings > about phone > system update

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes