Android can't send picture messages to other Androids
pennma05
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this probleme from time to time with my Samsung Galaxy S21+ where I cannot send picture messages using the Messages app to other Android phones on Verizon network but have no problem sending to iPhone on Verizon network. They start to send, get stuck and then are automatically canceled. Have tried restarting phone, clearing app cache, using mobile data only and nothing works. When I view details on the pictures I'm trying to send it shows File Transfer but when sending to iPhones it shows Multimedia Message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android can't send picture messages to other Androids
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out today. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble with  your messages, and we want to help. When did this issue start? Have you tried using any other apps for the messages to see if that helps? ~Roger

0 Likes
pennma05
Enthusiast - Level 2

This time it started a day or two ago. It's happened before and usually for a few days to a week those times. I've been able to send pictures with Facebook messenger and Snapchat.

0 Likes
dhowerton

I am also having this problem. Just started yesterday 10/29/2022

0 Likes
Svav

I'm also having the same issue. Mine also started yesterday, 10/29/22.

0 Likes
amy198103

I have had this same issue, as well as my husband and my mom. It started 10-30-22.

0 Likes
mali603
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am also having this issue along with my mom, my son, my step-dad, and my grandma. It started on 10/29/2022 for all of us. Some a few hours before others.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, my name is Adriana, and I am your customer service expert, ready to help!
It will be my pleasure to assist you today, please feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions or concerns you need assistance with.

>Adriana

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please reach out to us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter so we can assist you.

*Harley

0 Likes
Brett19631

I have never experienced this problem my S21+ takes beautiful pictures and I can send on any platform .

0 Likes