Re: Android can't send picture messages to other Androids
pennma05
Enthusiast - Level 2

It randomly started working again today. I didn't change any settings or update any apps. And that's what bothers me. It keeps happening every few months and only affects my Android phone texting photos to other Verizon customers with Android phones. Very frustrating.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much Svav for bringing this network issue to us, that's definitely not the way we want you to feel about us. We appreciate your feedback and will be happy to help with your Verizon service. Please PM me, so we can address all your concerns.

>Manuel

0 Likes
mali603
Enthusiast - Level 3

I completely agree on the frustration of this happening off and on and even when calling Verizon the reps tell you it's your phone or your wifi because they have no network issues. Well all these people didn't have the same wifi and phone.

In addition, now some of my pictures I send show the time and "delivered" or "read", but others just show the time and "MMS" even though it's the same picture. It's NOT showing "delivered" or "read" on those. How do I fix this? I tried to turn on and off the setting but it didn't help. @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sorry to hear that you are having that issue with your messages. We have sent you a Private Message, we want to help you with that issue on your phone.

-Steven

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can send picture messages. Are you using the text message application that came on the phone or a third-party app from the Play Store? 

-Kevin

0 Likes
pennma05
Enthusiast - Level 2

The application that came with the phone.

0 Likes
mali603
Enthusiast - Level 3

The message app that came with the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi! Brett, thank you for reaching out the Social Media Team. It will be my pleasure to assist you today, could you give us more details about this problem? Does any error message appear?

>Patricio

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, pennma05. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the clarification. Does this happen with every picture you try to send via message? What is the exact error message you get?

~Gina

0 Likes