Re: Android can't send picture messages to other Androids
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure to troubleshoot your messaging issue specifically, mali603. Looking over this thread and into the device forums, there is no concrete solution to this random but upsetting issue with MMS and picture messages. We are sending you a private note, so we can take a closer look at what is happening.

-George

SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support 

*Gina,

It happens because, I am sure they are all using the wonderful VERIZON MESSAGING APP which is the only common denominator you need to worry about... just saying. Good Luck with that.

FIX ALL THE VERIZON APPS AND YOU WONT HAVE A JOB. 

Once again, just my thoughts, trying to help my fellow customers.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
mali603
Enthusiast - Level 3

Actually I am not using the Verizon messaging app. I use the Samsung messaging app that was on my phone. I like it better than the Verizon one.

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@mali603 

Sorry, I apologize, although any issues I have come across in the last 1.5 being with Verizon has to do with there apps, although they continue to point the finger to anyone but themselves.

Good luck, and I hope things get better for you and all having the issue and/or concern.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SaltyS21U_User, our goal is to provide you with a great wireless experience, so we regret reading about the issues that you have experienced with all the Verizon-branded apps. We would like the opportunity to work toward a resolution. Can you elaborate on your experience? Any error messages? 

-David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details. What exactly happens when you try to send a picture message? *Bryan

0 Likes