Announcement 4 - part way into a call
marke525
Enthusiast - Level 1

I dialed a number and it is an automated message.  I get most of the way through the message and then get the Verizon announcement 4.  The call is already connected, shouldn't it stay connected.  This is frustrating because I need to hear the whole message.  I tried dialing multiple times and it continues to cut out.  I am not experiencing this problem on any other calls.

Labels (1)
Re: Announcement 4 - part way into a call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! This usually happens when the number is dialed incorrectly, or needs the Area Code to be dialed as well. Are you dialing the Area Code? Is this only happening with one number?

0 Likes
Jwp419

I'm having the same problem and I am dialing all 10 digits. As soon as I answer when being called or the party I'm calling answers I disconnect and says announcement 4

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to make & receive calls is one of the main reasons we have cell service. I am troubled to read that you are experiencing an issue. Rest assured we will help you get to the bottom of this & resolve your concern. When did this issue first start? Does it happen on every call or how often? Where are you located (intersection, zip code)? 

0 Likes