Annoying message "Attention: Internet Explorer 6 User, Jive End of Life Support"
Davidoo
Contributor - Level 3

Every time I try to go to the Verizon Suppport site I get this very annoying message about using Internet Explorer 6, which of course I haven't used in years.  I am using IE10.  To get around this I have to go around the usual entrance to the Support Community Forums by clicking on Recent Activity.  Seems that if you do that you can then get into the forums.  Verizon, you are supposed to be a tech company, get with it and make your site compatible with the browser probably half the people in the world are using! 

0 Likes
Re: Annoying message "Attention: Internet Explorer 6 User, Jive End of Life Support"
anonymouslurker
Contributor - Level 1

Though I agree that they should be compatible with IE 10 by now far fewer than 50% use IE 10 closer to 10%. IE 11 will be out by the end of the year so Verizon better get on the ball.

0 Likes
Re: Annoying message "Attention: Internet Explorer 6 User, Jive End of Life Support"
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is not just Verizon Wireless Community it is an issue with the Jive platform they are using.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes