Annual upgrade S8/S8+
ubanks25
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is anyone else EXTREMELY upset that the S8 and the S8+ will not be an annual upgrade? I was one of the Note7 customers and I was so excited for this release because I got my last one ripped from my hands. Well, I have to say, if Sprint is doing annual upgrades, there's no reason why Verizon shouldn't.

Note8....here I wait!

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Annual upgrade S8/S8+
Aulwesjo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called again today and my issue has been resolved. Now I can put this mess behind me.

If at first you don't succeed...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Aulwesjo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think they should have emailed all of the Note 7 costumers to offer the phone at $15 a month without changing to the unlimited plan as long as you trade in whatever phone you've been stuck with.

I switched to Verizon when I bought two Note 7. I lost $100 to terminate one of my sprint lines 30 days early (That was a mistake). After I was forced to return my Note 7 had to buy two Note 4's for for more money than what I received for my trade in. I don’t feel like the S8 is as great as the Note but I would consider it an acceptable replacement.

Plus I still haven't received the the ($75 x2) samsung loyalty credit.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aulwesjo we want to make sure that you get the credits you were promised. Can you please give us more details what the credit was for?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Aulwesjo
Enthusiast - Level 3

$100 credit:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/

I already received  $25 because I returned it early before they added the $100 loyalty.

Per this Samsung recall alert: http://www.samsung.com/us/note7recall/

"What if I already exchanged my Galaxy Note7 for another Samsung smartphone?

If you already exchanged your Galaxy Note7 device for another Samsung smartphone, you will receive up to a $75 bill credit from select carrier or retail outlets in addition to the $25 you previously received."

0 Likes
Aulwesjo
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called again today and my issue has been resolved. Now I can put this mess behind me.

If at first you don't succeed...

0 Likes