Any HD Voice updates?
CTGalloway21

Still trying to turn off HD voice but there isn't any option too on the Galaxy S20.  It keeps dropping calls on our booster.  Website gives an error when I click to remove it and Advanced Calling is no longer an option in the settings on the phone.  It's been a week now of the phones not working at our house due to HD calling being turned back on with no option to turn it off.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any HD Voice updates?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get the most out of your Verizon Wireless service. Depending on the Network Extender you are using it will be required for your device to have HD Voice turned ON. What type of Network Extender are you using? ~Vic

0 Likes
CTGalloway21

I use a Wilson Booster since there is no option for internet at my house.   I cannot use Verizon extenders.  Why can it not be turned off on the website when I hit remove?  It gives an error page?  If it can't be removed we will have to change our lines to AT&T so they work.  We have had Verizon for 25 years.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your 25 years mean the world to us. We would never want to lose you.  A private message is being sent to assist you further. -Sean

0 Likes