Re: Anyone been scammed out of their BOGO for the Samsung 7 ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not a problem, Gardencer. We want to make sure your rebate is processed and completed. Have you spoken to our rebate center regarding this? If not, there number is 844-408-8471. I am sure they can get this resolved for you. Please keep us updated on your issue we are here to help. JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DUFFERDUDE
Enthusiast - Level 3

I replied and started following the Verizon CSR on here and guess what, they have not contacted me. this is going on far to long.

0 Likes
DUFFERDUDE
Enthusiast - Level 3

I followed kleol_VZW a few days ago. Have not gotten a response back. Typical I guess?

I thought they were going to help?

I'm still in limbo about my rebate. Still shows invalid.

I still have my fingers crossed that Verizon will do the right thing like I do every month when I pay my bill.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would feel the same in your shoes Dufferdude. Let's make sure this doesn't go on any longer. I have sent you a Private Message so we can resolve this.

RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DUFFERDUDE
Enthusiast - Level 3

Replied.

Still no help and rebate status still shows invalid.

Day 15 today! Yahoo

Escalated to upper management, what do they do? Tell me to wait another 15 days?

This is insane.

MG_07860
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here.

Yesterday was day 15 of escalation. Today chat agent says another 5-7 days, sorry. Of course, by now I have absolutely NO confidence that this is true.

Unbelievable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the delay and inconvenience because I know your time is valuable. Let's look into this. I will be sending you Private Message momentarily.

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
MG_07860
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have responded and will keep you all posted as to what happens.

0 Likes
FROGGY0069
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've spoken to the rebate center on three separate occasions May 21, June 14 and June 27. Each time they tell me the same story: All my information is there and correct yet they cant seem to get the computer to validate the information so it keeps coming back as invalid and that it will be escalated to upper management and to wait 15 more days on top of being told today that I couldn't be transferred to a supervisor over the phone. With this recent delay of 15 more days it will now be 15 weeks since I submitted my rebate form with another 30 days for it to be mailed to me. That's 19 weeks, almost 4 and a half months( that's also if they don't find another reason to not update the computer the next 15 days) after sending in my submission. I am not happy with this situation and feel like I'm getting jerked around in hopes that I will just drop the issue so that Verizon doesn't have to honor their BOGO deal. I'm getting ready to just cancel my contract then report Verizon to The Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs.

MG_07860
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's taken 3 days to verify who I am, I haven't heard anything since yesterday.

My status did magically change from invalid to pending, but we'll see how long it sits there.

0 Likes