Anyone else had consistently poor call quality with their GS6?
noodlesoups

Anyone else had consistently poor call quality with their GS6? I've had mine for two years now and feel like I got [removed] out of $700. I kept telling myself "It will get better after the next update, Samsung always fixes their bugs on new phones." I have been wrong twice now. With every new android version update this phone gets worse. The calls are always garbled even with good reception. I cannot choose when to use wifi calling but when it does allow me to it also fails randomly and I can hear them but they cant hear me or they say a loud crackle is all they hear. Now after Nougat I seemed to have lost the ability to use hands free technology that once worked well. I cannot use Ok Google and ALL of the apps I used to use to read out texts while driving no longer work over Bluetooth. Way to backstep and make driving less safe. I might as well go with a bargain cell provider since Verizon sells me garbage for $700 and then does nothing to help. I Can't actually use my PHONE to make PHONECALLS. It's an okay but expensive computer though and the camera is unbeatable when it actually works, my husbands GS6 camera constantly crashes and makes a crackle when zooming. I am not normally a complainer and generally happy with verizon overall, but when I paid a combined $1400 for two phones I expected them to last a while and most of all actually work as a PHONE.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else had consistently poor call quality with their GS6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that you are having multiple issues with your device, noodlesoups. I’m a consumer too and I know how important it is to have a reliable phone that works as intended.  You indicate that issues continue after the latest software update, and we certainly want to improve your wireless experience. My resources indicate that a factory reset can resolve post software update issues, please follow the steps at this link to do a factory reset and test: http://spr.ly/65898m88B

Make sure to disable Automatic Restore when doing the factory reset as per this link: http://spr.ly/65828m88E

Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes