Anyone move to a S8 from a Note?
diagoro
Contributor - Level 1

I currently have the Note4, and just received a new S8. All I've done is take it out of the box and felt instantly disappointed.

I was informed that the screen size was slightly larger than my note, but it's actually much thinner, is really light in comparison, and just feels cheaper. My first instinct is to instantly return it, but with numerous major issues on my Note 4 (due to faulty updates over the past year) kinda feel like I'm stuck. 

Curious if anyone else moved over from a Note, and how your experience was.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone move to a S8 from a Note?
JESTOL39
Enthusiast - Level 2

I moved from the note 4 to 8+. I like the 8+ but wish I would have waited for the Note 8. I did not know that it was coming out later this year. The thing with the screen size is yes, it is bigger but you really don't get more screen because most apps don't support the dimensions.(I think that is the word I am looking for) For example, you open a game or another app and most of the time it doesn't fill the whole screen . Youtube you can fit video to screen but it crops part of video off. Like you, I was starting to have issues with my Note 4 so I did not want to wait to see if the note 8 was going to be released soon. Try the phone out, if you don't like it you have 30 days to return it.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone move to a S8 from a Note?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

JESTOL39 wrote:

Try the phone out, if you don't like it you have 30 days to return it.

If the phone was purchased from VzW, there's a 14-day return period.

Return Policy & Early Termination Fee | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes