App not responding error keeps flashing periodically
RYAHEN9

So the past few days my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone has been having an issue where the red error box pops up that i think is the "this app has stopped responding" error, it flashes on my screen for a fraction of a second and then goes away. Regardless of what app I have open, or even if none are open. It flashes too fast for me to see exactly what it says, and yet I have had no issues with any apps. Everything works fine, and I haven't installed anything new in months.

Anyone have this issue or know what might be causing it? Its annoying when I am reading an article and that box shows up just enough to distract me. Would love to get this fixed. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: App not responding error keeps flashing periodically
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello RYAHEN9,

We definitely want your phone to be working in perfect order. When did this first begin to happen? Have you update your phone to the recent software update?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes