Apple mail (IMAP) stopped working yesterday, 6/15.
gd4me

Keep getting pop up window stating the username or password is incorrect. This is not true. I've deleted the account and re entered, but still the same. Apple mail and iCloud account is working on all other devices.

0 Likes
Re: Apple mail (IMAP) stopped working yesterday, 6/15.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gd4me,

Being able to access your email account on all of your devices is extremely important. Removing and re-adding the email account was a great place to start, but let's see if we can get things working for you again. What app are you using to access the email account on your phone? Are you having trouble with any other email accounts on the same device? Were there any changes to your email account or phone prior to this happening?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PSWILSO

My email stopped on 15th also  rejects apple password

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PSWILSON,

It is alarming to hear you came across this issue too. May I ask what app you were using for your email? Any issues with any other email addresses?

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

https://vz-care.sprinklr.com

0 Likes