Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio stutters anytime the screen is off
dsarge79

Anytime I try to listen to Spotify and turn my screen off to put the phone on my pocket, the audio will almost constantly stutter, as in it sounds like someone is hitting pause and then play really fast. The stutter is present both through headphones and the phone's speaker. I don't know of any other apps where audio keeps playing if the screen us off, so I checked to see if it was Spotify. I've cleared the cache and the app data and force stopped the app, I've gone through almost all of the apps settings and the phone's audio settings, and I've tried restarting the phone. Nothing seems to work and work is almost unbearable without my music. Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Audio stutters anytime the screen is off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dsarge79, that is strange that this would be happening. Does this only happen with the Spotify application? Has anything changed on the phone since the problem started?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Audio stutters anytime the screen is off
stef7

TuneIn and Pandora keep playing while the screen is off. Spotify must be designed to do the same.

Are you by chance using Bluetooth? Internal speaker or headphones?

0 Likes