Re: Battery draining while charging
geecee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I loved my phone until the update. I am now having the same issues with the battery or the charging of my phone. I would leave Verizon and Samsung if I had the money. I am very frustrated ! No one cares!!All they care about is getting their monthly bill paid whether your phone works or not!!!Also they added insurance to my bill without my approval and I already had my own.  So now my bill has increased and I have nothing but problems with my phone!  Thanks for letting me vent.

mattyshore
Contributor - Level 1

Been there done that, what else you got? How about an update that works and fixes the mess you let get through. Let me ask you something Verizon person? Do you like customers who stay with you for a long time, Because you are pushing me further and further away. Not a single answer you provided works, nothing your customer services suggests works, nothing your tech department suggests works, nothing Samsung suggests works... WHY NOT?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Geecee
I want you to always be happy with us. I care! I want you to never leave us! Let's get these issues addressed and look into your account. Did this start after an update? Does the device charge with a different charger? Let's also review the account. Please follow me and send a private message.

I look forward to hearing from you.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
geecee
Enthusiast - Level 1

YES THIS DID START AFTER AN UPDATE AND YES I HAVE TRIED A DIFFERENT CHARGER.

0 Likes
badon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is doing the same. Loses battery power WHILE charging. Battery runs down fast. Won't charge with any of the chargers I have that did work with my previous S3. I broke my screen and they gave me a refurbished replacement. Since then I have had only trouble. I believe it is caused by the update.

0 Likes
mattyshore
Contributor - Level 1

So why are you Verizon Customer Support still not helping me? You replied with a list of ways to possibly fix the phone, and they do not work, so why not help me out too since I started this post?

0 Likes
mary25249
Enthusiast - Level 2

I totally agree.  I never had any problems until this upgrade.  My phone at the end of the day still had at least 70% power.  Now I have to plug it in at least 4 to 5 times a day because the battery drains so fast.  It's NOT a MOBILE phone if you have to have it plugged in all the time, COME ON VERIZON FIX THIS PROBLEM.  Also, is anyone have problems since the upgrade with their phone getting hot???  I actually got a message one day that said it was turning down the back lights to cool my phone off.

0 Likes
BestHR

yes - my phone gets HOT now too, which (again) was not a problem before this useless upgrade.

0 Likes