Re: Been trying to resolve issue with not receiving texts from at
SHARMOR75
Enthusiast - Level 2

FB messenger works for all incoming messagesSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHARMOR75, thanks for the details. Does your device have the latest software version? What messaging application are you using? Please go ahead and remove your SIM Card for two minutes while the device is off, and then insert it back in. Learn how here: http://spr.ly/6581EBW1S. Please let us know if the issue persists. 

EricaG_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SHARMOR75
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone is current all updates installed. I am using messages app that came on my phone. I turned off phone removed sim for 10 minutes, put it back and turned it on. Nothing.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

SHARMOR75,

I'm glad to hear the phone is up to date. We want to get you back to fully enjoying your service. That this is still an ongoing concern isn't what we want to hear but we aren't giving up. I have sent you a private message. Please reply when possible so we can get more details and fully assist you.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes