Best Buy Trade In towards S8
SQUIRRELBOB

I preordered and purchased my S8+ through Best Buy on a device payment plan. I upgraded from a Note 5 that was paid off and I've been on unlimited data since they brought it back.

I was told that I should receive an automated text from Verizon with details about the trade in offer in the S8+($20/month with Note5 trade) but I haven't received anything yet, and everywhere else I've asked no one seems to know about them. I was wondering if there was an issue that I didn't get it when I should have, or if they're slow going out. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Best Buy Trade In towards S8
CRUJONES4LIFE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got my text today!  Box is on it's way to me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CRUJONES4LIFE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would also like to know what is going on with this promotion.  I have a s6 to trade in to get the s8 for $15 per month.  Still no text/email for me either.  Calling Best Buy tomorrow to see if they can shed some light on this process for me.

0 Likes
CRUJONES4LIFE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called Best Buy since I have still not received a text about the trade in promotion from Verizon.  Best Buy called their Verizon Representative and she sent an email (and copied me on it) to the "escalation team".  She is supposed to let me know when she hears back.

0 Likes
CRUJONES4LIFE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got my text today!  Box is on it's way to me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you participated in a Best Buy trade-in Promotion, they would be the ones to resolve this issue as we do not have access to their systems.

0 Likes