Bixby is terrible!
JIM1884

Bixby want to get rid of it .Worst APP ever. VERY annoying. I turned it off but keeps coming back. The worst app ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Bixby want to get rid of it .Worst APP ever. VERY annoying. I turned it off but keeps coming back. The worst app ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? I'm guessing it is a Samsung phone, but which model?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Bixby want to get rid of it .Worst APP ever. VERY annoying. I turned it off but keeps coming back. The worst app ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Samsung is not going to let you get rid of Bixby. just disable it

0 Likes
JIM1884

Samsung-SM-G950U

0 Likes
Re: Bixby is terrible!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we want is for you to get annoyed with an app you don't want. Boringusername, has a good suggestion. Have you attempted to navigate into your application settings to disable the app? If not, that is what I would recommend that you do. 

Joey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JIM1884, extra features maybe great for some and not so much for others. We are sorry to hear this just is not one that you are enjoying. While this may not be deleted as it is installed by the manufacturer, you may disable the service by following the steps at http://spr.ly/6588D0aDQ. I hope this is beneficial.

Loren_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

The worst thing about Bixby is it’s REDUNDANT.  Although in previous Samsung phones Sammie disabled google assistant and ok google.  When will they learn to use what google provides and have hardware and software that works WITH it. 

That said, I enabled Bixby, most out of curiosity.  If points are supposed to make it competitive and somehow encourage its use..um...NO.  Points are pointLESS.  

Samsung makes attractive, very functional phones, but aren’t considering the end user. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JIM1884, I have a Galaxy S8+ and understand how challenging Bixby can be, and the concern to disable it. I disabled it and it has made my experience so much better. Here is a link directly from Samsung on how to disable everything for the Bixby feature: https://www.samsung.com/hk_en/support/mobile-devices/how-to-turn-off-bixby-features/ Do you find this information helpful?

Santo_VZW

0 Likes