Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Bixby permissions
Lynn456

I go through all the Bixby apps and disable ALL the permissions only to find out that ALL the permissions are turned on again.

After months of this I decided to take screen shots of the permissions turned on (since verizon has logged ALL my calls complaining that i cant disable this) in order to send them proof that this thing takes over my phone.  I went to put together these photos in an email and low an behold every screen shot is gone.   Go figure!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bixby permissions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lynn456

I am sorry to see your Bixby permissions are turned on after you have already turned them all off. We would love to get to the bottom of this for you. 

After months of logging this concern to us, the screenshot would help us. You mentioned they are removed from your device-where did you go to view the screenshots? Did you take any other screenshots that are also gone? Which cellphone do you have? 

Did you follow these steps to remove Bixby's permissions

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Bixby permissions
newtfar

heh, wait for Android 10

all the Samsung bloatware is now undeniable permissions, can't deny anymore, they are greyed out

at least before you could rely on the perms staying denied until restart

0 Likes