Blackjackist (Kamagames) Install popup intermittently locks my screen. I do NOT have that app
Jody3

Intermittently a popup takes over my phone and locks my screen with an Install button where the back button should be.  I have to turn phone off to eliminate the popup.  The popup wants me to install Blackjackist by Kamagames.  I do not have that app or any app from Kamagames on my phone.  How can I defeat this annoying popup.  (Samsung S9+, up to date OS) Thank you. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackjackist (Kamagames) Install popup intermittently locks my screen. I do NOT have that app
bearone21
Legend

delete the app & see if the problem goes away.

0 Likes
Re: Blackjackist (Kamagames) Install popup intermittently locks my screen. I do NOT have that app
Jody3

Thank you.  I do NOT have the app.  A popup demanding to install the app takes over and locks my screen and cannot be closed.  Only powering the phone off gets rid of the screen that demands that I install the app:  "Blackjackist" from Kamagames.  I have no products from Kamagames and no other games on my phone that did not come pre-installed from Samsung or VZW.  

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Try  This

Open the Chrome App

Click on three dots uper right hand corner

Click on settings

Click on site settings

Click on Pop-ups and redirects

turn the selector off

Now Pop-up and redirects should read "blocked"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting that popup would concern me as well, Jody3. We certainly want to make sure this stops coming up on your phone. Klue provided some excellent tips. When did you notice this started? Did you install any new apps or games recently?

NicoleR_VZW

0 Likes