Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Bluetooth version needed for Audio Streaming to new Hearing Aids
VincentG

Just wanting to confirm what version Bluetooth comes with the S21.  It has to be 5.0 for the streaming to work with the new aids.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Bluetooth version needed for Audio Streaming to new Hearing Aids
GreenBeret

What he is saying is that his hearing aids have to have a certain version of Bluetooth to enable them to receive streaming while you are wearing them.  S-21 Ultra 5G has Version 5.2 so they will work just fine for him.   Me too since I am also a Bluetooth enabled hearing aid wearer. 

View solution in original post

Doggo
Novice
0 Likes
VincentG

Thx, it is 5.0  I had previously looked at that doc, but failed to see it in there. 🙄

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

VincentG I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you are asking. -Dolores

0 Likes
GreenBeret

What he is saying is that his hearing aids have to have a certain version of Bluetooth to enable them to receive streaming while you are wearing them.  S-21 Ultra 5G has Version 5.2 so they will work just fine for him.   Me too since I am also a Bluetooth enabled hearing aid wearer.