Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bogo Deals
Byraer

Just called rep from verizon regarding bogo deal and despite being a long time customer they refuse to just give the bogo for my existing 2 phones.. they want me to add an addition line that I dont need and in turn shuts me out of wanting to even upgrade at all. ATT offered me a bogo, a real one but not sure if I want to switch yet. I was very surprised that when I told the rep of the possible switch she really didn't give a ..... So much for customer loyalty.

0 Likes
Re: Bogo Deals
acraftylady2

The rep doesn't make the deals so is probably not authorized to over ride the terms.  Probably only doing what they are instructed by the higher ups.  A lot seem to be switching to AT&T and then a lot of AT&T seem to be switching to verizon for the bogo deal.  Mary

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Nobody here wants you to leave. What are the devices you're looking to get? 

0 Likes
Byraer

True. I have interviewed a lot of friends and family and due to the bad deals being offered

they are going to hang on to their older model phones. Shelling out Eleven hundred dollars during

a pandemic for one phone is no really a cool idea especially where as the Country is suffering. 

0 Likes
Byraer

The phone I wanted to upgrade to was the Samsung S20 5g. I've used the bogo deal in the past and they were great at that time, as no mandatory third line that I did not need was ever mentioned. I have been with Verizon for 17 plus years and there seems to be no customer appreciation coming from Verizon for long timers. 

0 Likes
Byraer

Are you my magical phone fairy can you make my real bogo come true it would be nice. I need not a third line.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be more than happy to go over our promotions for the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes