CALLER ID
Stcope
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am fairly new to Verizon and I should have done my homework before leaving AT & T!!!

First I realize that my phone almost never has more than 2 Bars for service, then I  find out that Verizon doesn't have ADVANCED MESSAGING!!!  Now I find that I have to go into the Verizon App to use Caller ID Block and if I want to block it for a specific call instead of it being in the PHONE SETTINGS I have use the old school *67 to block my number and you're not even sure it's actually blocked.  With my previous carrier it was in the phone call settings and you received confirmation that the # was being blocked.  I cannot wait until I am done paying for this phone so I can go back to AT & T.  Verizon is way too behind the times for me!

This time next year I will be back to AT & T!!!  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CALLER ID
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you get the help you need, we offer the option to block you caller ID on all your outgoing calls or on a per call basis. You can enable the option to block all your call using your My Verizon online or through the My Verizon app.http://m.vzw.com/m/myverizonapp ~Pam

0 Likes