Calendar notifications not working properly after update
LS21516
Enthusiast - Level 1

my Samsung S6 recently updated and the calendar app is not working as before

the update.  It used to give me a audbile as well as a visual alert that I could swipe to dismiss or snooze.

now it doesn't give me the audible notification and it shows up briefly in the task bar but disappears so quickly that I don't have time to swipe it.

it just shows up in my notifications cleaner so most times I miss the reminder.

everything is turned on.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calendar notifications not working properly after update
LS21516
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes the audio works with the other apps and programs.  After doing some further checking of my apps I see that the Clean Master had the Calendar notifications on mute.  Once I switched it to be on it seems to be working now.

You can close out this ticket.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am here to make sure you don't miss any of your reminders, LS2116, I apologize for the inconvenience. How does your audio work with other applications? Have you checked the volume setting on your device? Any physical or moisture damage?

EdW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LS21516
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes the audio works with the other apps and programs.  After doing some further checking of my apps I see that the Clean Master had the Calendar notifications on mute.  Once I switched it to be on it seems to be working now.

You can close out this ticket.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is great news the calendar notification issue on your device has been fixed, LS21516. I trust that the phone will work as desired going forward. If you need any further assistance, please let me know or visit our online support page at this link http://vz.to/1s96X1K .

EdW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes