Calender notifications
Jallis
Contributor - Level 1

After the April 2021 Verizon update, suddenly under the General notifications and Other Notifications the " Show Content " option is missing. The only options are Hide Content and Don't Show Notifications. I would show screen shots but can't figure out how this forum allows it. The camera icon just asks for info and doesn't do anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calender notifications
Jallis
Contributor - Level 1

Screenshot_20210415-095213_Settings[1].jpgreceived_233693078527342[1].jpeg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out, Jallis. When you get a software update from the manufacture of the phone, it should be to improve the functions of the phone. What is the exact make and model of your current device? KevinR_VZW 

0 Likes
Jallis
Contributor - Level 1

Galaxy S21+, I finally figured out the problem was in the settings. After a factory reset , I restored everything but the settings using Smart Switch and the problem was solved. Of course that caused other problems, Facebook conveniently removed a setting to turn off sounds in the app, had to go back to a older version from last year to fix that and then the Google sound when you touch the microphone to do a search is gone. All it does is vibrate now. Can't win for losing.

0 Likes