Calls Cut Out- Full Bars S22 Ultra - Service heck - Verizon Trying to upsell. Really?
d93ben
Enthusiast - Level 1

Spoke with a representative named Eva, and explained to them that even with full bars, my calls keep dropping and I can't connect to the internet. Tried the troubleshooting steps.

Reboot

Reset Network Settings

Power Off / Reinstalled Sim Card / Power On

Soft Factory Reset Full Wipe

Hard Factory Reset Full Wipe.

Tried to explain this at the beginning to at least two people.

Tried to upsell me when my current plan doesn't even work. What bllshenanigans is this? Then my phone is going to stop working next week and I have to update again? I have unlimited and I haven't even reached my throttle threshold yet.

Labels (1)
Re: Calls Cut Out- Full Bars S22 Ultra - Service heck - Verizon Trying to upsell. Really?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sorry for the trouble. We know how much you depend on your service. We want to make sure you have the best service possible. Let's get a few details. Do you notice this issue at all locations and all times? Is there a pattern?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
Re: Calls Cut Out- Full Bars S22 Ultra - Service heck - Verizon Trying to upsell. Really?
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

Welcome to "CUSTOMER SERVICE of VERIZON" the #1 Wireless Service Provider.... Good Luck!! If you could only receive a dime for every time you hear "I AM SORRY," from Customer Care, Tech Coach, and Tier II Tech Support, before they get your concerns and issues squared away. You would have enough to purchase the S23 Ultra × 2 and upgrade to the plan they tried to sell you. JUST SAYIN!! I wish you all the Best, but trust me it will be awhile. Come on VERIZON surprise all of us and take responsibility for your actions, just once.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes