Re: Calls Not Coming Through or Not Ringing (Galaxy s21 Ultra)
JimmyInTN

Mine is still not working. The only calls that come through are those that I have set to my favorites list. If you haven't added your daughter's number to your favorites, try that and see if it helps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JulianneD! 

I'm so sorry to hear that your calls are frequently not coming through! When did you begin having trouble? Are you able to make calls out, and use text messaging and data without an issue? 

-Michelle

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JimmyInTN, you have been dealing with this far to long.  My phone runs almost everything in my life and if my calls were not working correctly I would have so many headaches.  I am here to help and we will get this figured out.  I see throughout the conversation that your last software update was completed on 12/22/2021.  I have the S21 Ultra as well and I know they have had about two new updates since the new year.  Can you please check if an update is available and if it is can you please attempt to update the software?

I understand you have Do Not Disturb set between 12:00 AM and 6:30 AM, if you turn off Do Not Disturb and have that set do you notice the issue of receiving calls?  I ask this because I want to determine this is not an issue with that specific setting.

-Santo

0 Likes
JimmyInTN

I actually have the Galaxy S8. I think the original poster had the S21.

I did turn off the do not disturb and it still won't let calls through.

I just did an update check and it says it's up to date.

I've also turned off the Verizon spam filter too. I don't know what else to try. I really don't want to do a factory reset and lose everything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, JimmyInTN. We know how important having working service and device is. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further with this issue. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
loveynj

Did u ever get a fix for this problem?

I have the s21 and seem to miss calls on occasion with no notification. 

People are starting to think I'm ignoring them.

I had the same problem even before I got my new phone. It also happened on my s8 plus

0 Likes