Calls going straight to voicemail after pie update
damiroor

After updating to Pie, my phone no longer receives callls. All calls go straight to voicemail without my phone ringing or showing any sort of notification. I can be looking at my screen when a call is coming in and there is no notification. There are also no notifications for missed calls. I can only tell that someone called if they leave a voicemail. This problem does not happen if the phone has just been rebooted, but after a few minutes starts to happen again. It is not a connectivity issue since outgoing calls work fine. It is also not a do not disturb issue or a blocked number issue. All other notifications seem to be working fine. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls going straight to voicemail after pie update
bearone21
Legend

you need to select notifications you want in settings/notifications.

sound on mute or vibrate only.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
damiroor
We don't want you to miss any more important calls. Software updates are sent to your device to remove issues and improve the performance of your phone. We're sad to hear that this did not happen for you. Let's make sure that Airplane Mode is disabled in Settings>Airplane Mode OFF. 

Next, power your device off and briefly remove the sim card and place it back in to your phone. Power your device on and have someone place a test call to your device. Is that call successful? 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
jojo36053

I am having the same issues, did the sim removal and replacement work for your phone

0 Likes
casasf

no did not work for me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

casasf, we are sorry to learn that this did not help you either. Not to worry as I am here to help. What is the make and model of your device? Does this issue happen everywhere you use your device or only in one location? Does this happen with every call or just from a particular contact?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes