Can I Retrieve My Bookmarks After They Were Deleted By An Update?
GREWON43

yesterday there was a system update around 5:30 AM, when the update was completed all of my book marks/favorites were gone. I pay most of my bills online that's why I bookmark them, all is gone except for Verizon. I usually get about 50 emails a day, today I had 8, anyone else had this problem

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 32GB in Gold Platinum
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that your bookmarks were removed with the latest software update, GREWON43. While those book marks cannot be retrieved from the phone as they removed with the software update, you may be able to sync your bookmarks/favorites if you use Google Chrome on your computer and install Google Chrome App on your phone. http://spr.ly/658386Zbv

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 32GB in Gold Platinum
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that your bookmarks were removed with the latest software update, GREWON43. While those book marks cannot be retrieved from the phone as they removed with the software update, you may be able to sync your bookmarks/favorites if you use Google Chrome on your computer and install Google Chrome App on your phone. http://spr.ly/658386Zbv

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Can I Retrieve My Bookmarks After They Were Deleted By An Update?
EmileJohn2745

I have already set up bill payment. I do not need all Q and A

0 Likes