Can I block caller id on text messages?
rschopp

Can I block caller id on text messages? I currenlyt am enrolled in Verizon family base and would like to block id on these messages

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can I block caller id on text messages?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rschopp,

That is a good question. You are able to block your caller id entirely. This would block your id from both calls and messages. Unfortunately there is not a feature that will allow you to set up caller id for just text messages.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rschopp,

That is a good question. You are able to block your caller id entirely. This would block your id from both calls and messages. Unfortunately there is not a feature that will allow you to set up caller id for just text messages.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
justitia

Instead of just saying there is a way to block Caller Id from phone and text - why don't you explain how to do it? The question was "how" - not "if"...

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize for the steps not being provided to you. Please allow me to provide you with the link https://www.verizon.com/support/caller-id-block-faqs/

I hope that this proves beneficial. 

0 Likes