Can I get a hard copy user manual for the Galaxy S4?
ChallengedGrandma

Hi, I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I downloaded the user manual.  However, it's easier on my eyes if I have an actual written user manual in front of me.  I can't seem to find out how to get one of these sent to my home address.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks so much for any assistance.

Subject line shortened.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hard copy user manual for S4
Not applicable

Hello ChallengedGrandma,

I completely understand how important it is to have access to your user manual! I'm very sorry it is difficult for you to read the digital copy. At this time, the digital download of the manual in PDF form is all we have available. Once downloaded, you can print any pages you would like!

You can also visit any of our corporate store locations (found here: http://vz.to/1dDAB2W ) and hav the manual printed for you as well.

RuthW_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have a printer, you can print it out yourself, possibly two pages to a printer page (it will still be readable,as the manuals are about the size of a half sheet of paper).  You can also take the pdf file to a local printer, Kinkos, Office Max, or Staples and they can print it out for you.  It may be simpler than trying to get a hard copy (that may not even exist) from Veriozn.

Not applicable

Hello ChallengedGrandma,

I completely understand how important it is to have access to your user manual! I'm very sorry it is difficult for you to read the digital copy. At this time, the digital download of the manual in PDF form is all we have available. Once downloaded, you can print any pages you would like!

You can also visit any of our corporate store locations (found here: http://vz.to/1dDAB2W ) and hav the manual printed for you as well.

RuthW_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

Klue
Master - Level 1

Another option, what I did was to purchase a book from Costco for 14.00 titled "My Samsung Galaxy S4" by Steve Schwartz.  Its 527 pages and covers in more detail, with easy instructions, on what you can really do with this phone. Ecellent value for price.

0 Likes