Can anyone help with inability to send texts but able to receive to same number with samsung galaxy s4?
spiff1208

I am not able to send texts but am able to receive from the same number with samsung galaxy s4. Anyone have suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Can anyone help with inability to send texts but able to receive to same number with samsung galaxy s4?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! We can get to the bottom of this text trouble, spiff1208. What happens when you try to send that number a text? Are you able to send text to other numbers successfully? Are you using the basic text app or one from the Play Store?

JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Can anyone help with inability to send texts but able to receive to same number with samsung galaxy s4?
spiff1208

texting is working now.

Thanks,

Peggy

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
P_Craig
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Also have the Samsung Galaxy s4 and have been having problems with it for over 2weeks, from in phone getting very hot , to mostly after 3 replacements is not being able to text anyone. I could receive text but not send them. So now I sit and wait for Verizon to send me another Like- New one. We'll after 4 of them I don't want a norther like-new one I want A brand New One. Florida does have a Lemon Law and I think these fits

0 Likes