Re: Can't Complete Calls to AT&T Customers
BSJR5726
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had one final call with a Verizon Technician.  About a week or so afterwards I called one of the numbers that I couldn't call and it went through.  No one ever contacted me telling me the issue was resolved and how they did it.  Some one had mentioned, I believe on this forum that my number may have been put in a call blocker implemented by AT&T.  Phone numbers can be spoofed by spamers and this may have been the case in my instance.  This is just a theory though.  I wish that Verizon would have contacted me back and let me know what they did.  All I can say is keep pressing them and always ask to speak with a person over chat. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have no problem with making calls. I'm sorry to learn of the issue you're having, and I'm here to help. Tell me, can you receive calls from these customers? What specifically happens when you try to make a call to one of these numbers (error message in ear, error message on display, etc.)? Are you able to send and receive text messages with them? Please share some additional details, thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
JoeandMaryellen

I have the same issue in area code 570. Spent time with Customer care and tech support and was also told it’s an AT&T problem. And when I’ve mentioned this issue the response I get makes me feel I’m the only one with this problem. Doesn’t tech support have internet access?  Don’t they see all the complaints!  How frustrating. I also was told my phone was not the issue though it is an Iphone6. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoeandMaryellen, 

We understand this is frustrating for you. We want to get to eh bottom o this. Although it does sound like an issue with the other carrier, we can investigate. Are you still having this issue? Can those numbers call you?

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
Nathan122805

I am having this same problem now.  Cannot make calls to AT & T cell phones.  Please help 

0 Likes
BSJR5726
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I had this issue I went through everything with Verizon.  New SIM card, phone reset, etc.  Eventually after multiple calls.  The issue eventually cleared up but no one ever got back to me to tell me if it was something they did or AT&T did to correct it.  All I can say is keep contacting Verizon until the issue is resolved. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hearing that you can not make calls to certain numbers concerns us. We are here for you and want to get this matter resolved.  Can  you please send us a Private Message?    *Lisa

0 Likes
BSJR5726
Enthusiast - Level 2

My problem was corrected.  I believe that someone else posted that they need help.  I had started this forum back in 2020.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very glad your problem was corrected, if anyone has issues hopefully they find the solution, or they can follow and DM for assistance.  

0 Likes
Beason

Just had this issue with family. Two on Verizon couldn't call one with AT&T.

No one was blocked on the phones themselves. I had all 3 together so I could tinker and play on the phones.

Solution: The AT&T phone holder had a Call Protect app on his phone (wasn't activated) so I went in and did the free activation just to check and both numbers that weren't getting through had somehow been blocked on that app itself.

0 Likes