Can't answer a call by tapping the green answer button
GreenBeret
Enthusiast - Level 3

I get an incoming call and the screen with the green answer and red decline buttons pops up.   I tap on the green answer button and nothing happens.  Same thing when a caller number I don't recognize comes up, the red decline button does not work.   Anybody out there help me?

Labels (1)
Re: Can't answer a call by tapping the green answer button
GreenBeret
Enthusiast - Level 3

Forgot to mention that my phone is a S9

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried sliding the answer/green icon right and the decline/red icon left?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

On page 116, it says to drag the green call button to the right unless it is the pop up dialog window. 

https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/Devices/Samsung/UserGuides/Samsung_Galaxy_s9s9plus/sa...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@tikibar1 wrote:

Have you tried sliding the answer/green icon right and the decline/red icon left?

I was ninja'd! 😄

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
GreenBeret
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks to all who replied.  All who answered by telling me to swipe right to answer and left to decline provided the help I needed.   I had lost my booklet and couldn't find the answer on the verizon web page.   Again, the community provides the answers. 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you can download a manual.

0 Likes