Can't log onto Samsung S6
usgll2

I tried to use my finger print but that stopped working. I got in using my password. I changed my verification to a simple pattern. This worked at 1st but then said it was the wrong pattern Did it 5 times, went to countdown, entered backup pin and got in but wasn't able to change my verification mode without the correct pattern. Now I cannot get in at all. I have used google/ administrator but it says "already unlocked don't need password. "Went to Best Buy and Verizon and they said the only thing I can do is a factory reset. Any suggestions? [Removed]

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Can't log onto Samsung S6
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Have you done an update lately? If you have did you clear the cache partition  in recovery mode? This will not change the settings in your phone just clear out old files that maybe conflicting with the new update.

0 Likes
Re: Can't log onto Samsung S6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can access your device, usgll2. Are you still having the same issues? Have you tried connecting your device to your PC or laptop? This way you can back up your device before doing a Factory Reset. Did the steps provided by kathy65793 worked for you?

JavierMD_VZW  Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes