Can't make or receive calls
Bigdnleslie

I have service,  it shows 4G until I make a call,  then it goes to 1x and the call will not go through.  I can text and everything else on phone works.

0 Likes
Re: Can't make or receive calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get those calls flowing Leslie. We need a few more details to get to the root cause of this issue and explore ways to resolve. When was the last time that you were able to make/receive calls? Do you experience this calling issue only at your current location? What is the ZIP code for the trouble area?
In the mean time, please power off/on to reset the phone and test.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bigdnleslie

I was able to make calls all day until about 5:00pm. My zip code is 83646.

0 Likes
Bigdnleslie

I have powered off about three times and it doesn't help.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You could try removing the SIM, powering off, replacing SIM and powering on instead of just powering off the phone. If not, power down, remove SIM, wait a min or two, reinsert SIM and power on. This might reset the network connection and make sure the card is seated firmly in the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bigdnleslie,

Making sure you can make & receive calls is our number one goal. Thank you for trying all these steps & providing us with these extra details. I’ve looked over your area & don’t see any reported issues. Do you know of anyone else that is a Verizon Wireless customer in your area that are experiencing this same problem? What make & model phone do you have? Do you know if the phone has the most up to date software?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes