Can't send a text
landongo

I have been able to send text message without any issues for the past month (that's how long I've owned this phone) and now it suddenly just keeps saying "sending" but the message is never sent.  What's up???

0 Likes
Re: Can't send a text
ElmFive10

I'm also having this problem. It started as soon as I got the phone though. I got a replacement from Verizon and its still not working. Sure do wish I could text message.. Its quite an important phone feature..! I'm following to see if anyone finds an answer!

0 Likes
Re: Can't send a text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping in touch by text message is important because its quick and prevents using data by email or minutes via phone calls. I'm sorry you're having issues landongo. I will do my best to help you get this fixed. Let's start with the preliminary steps. Ensure any long and old text threads you don't need are deleted. Make sure your browser history and cache are cleared periodically. Are you using a third-party messaging application? If so, simply uninstall that application to test the messaging on your phone. IF you are having issues with any other application on your phone, uninstall that app and test the messaging. Please keep us posted. We can also try a hard reset as a last step if you continue to have this issue.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes