Can the messaging app default to talk to text?
davepgh

I just want to reverse the order of default to have the speech come up with the option of switching to text.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can the massage app be defaulted to the speach to text instead of the keyboard?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love using the speech to text function on my device too! However, based on the settings, there is not a way for speech to text to be the default function. You would continue to select this option by using the keyboard.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: can the massage app be defaulted to the speach to text instead of the keyboard?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love using the speech to text function on my device too! However, based on the settings, there is not a way for speech to text to be the default function. You would continue to select this option by using the keyboard.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes